Re: [STDS-802-3-EPOC] Revised TDD contribution

Hi George,

A quick additional comment: our discussion in the TDD group was that it
could be re-configure infrequently (e.g. based on time of day), but the
intent is NOT to dynamically change the upstream/downstream mix based on
instantaneous loading. The TDD group would obviously like feedback from
operators thinking of using TDD to make sure this is acceptable.

    -- john