[STDS-802-3-EPOC] Notes and slides from MMP Ad-hoc F2F meeting during Interim Meeting in Phoenix

Team,

Please see attached the slides and the unconfirmed minutes from our MMP Ad-hoc meeting today during the Interim meeting in Phoenix.

As per the discussion during Friday's session we will continue the MMP Meetings through the next F2F meeting in March. I will set those meetings up shortly.

Mark,

Could you please post the documents in the IEEE Web site.

Thanks!
Jorge