Re: [STDS-802-3-EPOC] RF Spectrum Ad Hoc

Steve,

Is there any way to have the recorded straw-polls clarified? It is unclear
what station they refer to (CLT or CNU) and what it really means "Exclusion
sub-bands are to be configured by MDIO or the PHY Link channel" - does it
mean that CLT configures these parameters on CNU via MDIO (if so, how is
that achieved, really?) or something else happens and PLC delivers this
information from CLT to CNU?

Also, since my previous email was ignored so far, I would like to repeat my
two primary questions:

Question 1: how is information delivered from management layer (up above
802.3 layers) to PLC?

Question 2: how does PLC interplay with OAM? Functionally, I see overlap
between them .

Regards

Marek