[STDS-802-3-EPOC] Determining what days IEEE P802.3bn will meet during an IEEE 802 Plenary meeting and at a IEEE 802.3 WG Interim meeting

Dear IEEE P802.3bn members,

Many people have been asking me what days we will be meeting during the upcoming next several Plenary and Interim meetings. Based on the discussions this past Friday, we'll be incorporating ad hoc committee scheduling into the main agenda, so we can always start at 8AM.  For the foreseeable future, the schedule during an IEEE 802 Plenary week and during an IEEE 802.3 Interim week are as follows for us:

During IEEE 802 Plenary Meetings:
Monday 1PM:  802.3 WG opening plenary until  agenda/business concluded (1)
Tuesday 8AM: P802.3bn TF until we stop
Wednesday 8AM: P802.3bn TF until 6PM and then after 8PM if needed (no meetings are allowed during 6PM to 8PM social)
Thursday 8AM: P802.3bn TF until noon (hard stop at noon), Afternoon 1PM: IEEE 802.3 WG closing plenary until agenda/business concluded (1)

NOTEs:
(1) on Monday and Thursday afternoons,  only attendance at the IEEE 802.3 WG plenary sessions counts towards voting membership.

During IEEE 802.3 WG Interim Meetings:
Wednesday 8AM: until we stop
Thursday: 8AM until we stop
Friday: 8AM until noon

For specific dates for upcoming meeting, please refer to the "Interim" and "Plenary" meeting notice URL links on the main IEEE 802.3 WG page:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/

Yours truly,
Mark Laubach, Chair
IEEE P802.3bn EPoC PHY Task Force