Re: [STDS-802-3-EPOC] PHY Link material outline

Duane,

I think what you're showing below does not help much. It does not show how
it is expected to fit into the existing material in Clause 101 (as an
example). Do I replace material already existing in 101.1, move it up or
down, or do something else altogether ?

The outline is not critical as the agreement on how to do PHY Link itself in
EPoC and I think this is where we should start, rather than assume it is a
done deal and all that is missing is how to describe it nicely.

Regards

Marek Hajduczenia, PhD

Network Architect, Principal Engineer

Bright House Networks