[STDS-802-3-EPOC] Downstream Electrical Output and Input Requirements for EPoC

Colleagues,

Using the recently published DOCSIS 3.1 PHY specification (CM-SP-PHYv3.1-I01-131029) as a guide, Saif Rahman and I have put together proposal text for the EPoC downstream electrical output/input requirements. Much of this content was contributed and reviewed in that forum by Tom Kolze. We reviewed these at a high level during the EPoC PHY Ad Hoc meeting today and intend to bring these to Dallas as a baseline proposal.

Please find that document attached.

I have added document comments that detail which sections of the D3.1 PHY specification the content is based upon and whether that content is new to EPoC (not yet covered by a technical motion) or if based on already motioned and accepted technical proposals. You will notice that some of the larger tables contain a mix of both.

We are working on a similar document for the Upstream which we hope to have ready for a high level review for next week's EPoC PHY Ad Hoc meeting.

Please review and feel free to reply to the reflector with questions or comments.

Joe Solomon
Comcast - T & P Access Technology
303-242-7037
[cid:image001.png@01CDE9BB.95EA0330]