[STDS-802-3-EPOC] FW: [STDS-802-3-EPOC] Announcement: P802.3bn special interim meeting on February 25th and 26th, 2016

Dear IEEE P802.3bn Task Force,

A reminder that we are holding an interim meeting this Thursday and Friday
at the IEEE Operations Center in Piscataway, NJ.  This meeting has been
previously announced as per the attached forward.

We have 383 comments received against Draft D3.0 to resolve at this meeting.

If you are planning to attend this meeting and have not already passed to
me your name and affiliation, please do so by AOE time today.

Thank you.

Yours truly,

Mark Laubach, Chair

IEEE P802.3bn EPoC PHY Task Force