[FE] Website updated with adopted PAR, 5 criteria and objectives

All,

Thanks to everyone who attended the Frame Expansion Study Group. We adopted a set of objectives, responses to the 5 Criteria and a Title, Scope, and Purpose for the Project Authorization Request (PAR). Further, we agreed to precirculate these documents to the Exec and 802.3 for consideration at the November Plenary. In addition, we agreed to forward the PAR and 5 critieria to NESCOM for consideration at their December meeting. If all three groups approve (EC, 802.3, NESCOM), we will become a Task Force.

The aforementioned materias may be found at the IEEE 802.3 FESG website: www.ieee802.org/3/frame_study

See you in San Antonio!

Thanks

Kevin Daines
Chair, IEEE 802.3 Frame Expansion Study Group