Re: [HSSG] <HSSG-FO> Teleconference Minutes

Dan,

I would like to propose adding additional data points to your diagram, http://www.dovenetworking.com/images/ratevschannel.jpg, one representing DQPSK, with  number of channels =1, baud rate = 50 and one representing Coherent WDM, with number of channels = 1, baud rate =10. (similar points for 80 and 120 Gbit/s)

Andrew

Senior Research Fellow

Photonic Systems Group

Tyndall National Institute and Department of Physics

University College Cork

Ireland

Phone: +353 21 490 4858

Fax: +353 21 490 4880