[HSSG] <HSSG-FO> Fiber Optic Ad Hoc Teleconference Request for affiliation information

Title: Message
Hello,

I have been requested to provide the employer and affiliation information for the attendees. If you attended the call, please send me that information and I will amend the minutes to reflect this. Please reply to this message so that I can readily sort the responses.

Attendees: Dan Dove, Chris Cole, Steve Song, Greg McSorley, Larry Green, Schelto Vandoorn,Milind Gokhale, Peter Dartnell, Xavier Clairardin, Winston Way, Shashi Patel, Martin Carroll, Ralf-Peter Braun, Paul Kolesar, Itsuro Morita ,Petar Pepeljugoski, Tremont,Miao,Steve Swanson,Karim Tatah

I apologize for filling your intray.

Regards,

Dan Dove
HSSG-FO Chair