Re: [HSSG] <HSSG-FO> Fiber Optic Ad Hoc Teleconference 12/18/2006 - Table Correction

Hi Dan,

Sorry that I could not attend the call, but I would like to point out that the 4 channel option for 10km could also adopt an ITU wavelength grid and is not necessarily tied to the 25nm spacing of the LX4 grid.  I apologize if this point was already debated and rejected .  I made the addition below in red.

Thanks
--matt traverso
(e) mtraverso@opnext.com

NOTE: This e-mail is sent from my personal account to circumvent an automated message from the Opnext IT department which would be considered an "unfriendly" comment.

Objective

# Lanes

~Lane Rate (Gb/s)

Source