From: Hartman, Robert L. [mailto:rhartman@cyoptics.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2007 3:02 PM
To: Grow, Bob
Cc: STDS-802-3-HSSG@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: RE: [HSSG] Presentation at January 17th IEEE HSSG Meeting

Mr. Grow
One of the members of your study group informed me of the restriction
concerning cost. I have already modified the presentation to put the
cost into relative terms of X, and fractions of X.
I am not pitching a particular product, rather I want to try to make
sure that the standards committee does not exclude edge-emitting PICs
from the very short reach spans.
I hope the modified presentation will be acceptable.

Thank you,
Bob Hartman