Re: [HSSG] Data Centre Cabling Lengths

Matt,

The survey covers "installed" cable, it doesn't cover patch cords and
equipment cables. The connections to a top of rack switch (or to a top
of rack patch panel) are not included. The copper PMD objective will
cover the connections that you describe and other connections that are
currently made by using "loose" cables.

I hope that's clear.

Hugh.