Re: [802.3BA] Announcement - April Interim Meeting

Oren,

As chair, it is my responsibility to issue a notice for the meeting 30 days in advance (see Operating Rules of IEEE Project 802 Working Group 802.3).

Therefore, a decision has to be made at this time regarding how to proceed that will protect our adopted timeline and allow us to make our target of June approval by the SASB.

Given the number of comments submitted against D3.1, it is difficult to predict the number and type of comments that might be received against D3.2 Therefore, as chair I have planned a face-to-face one-day interim meeting that will allow us address any comments of whatever type or complexity that might be received.

Per our schedule, the 2nd recirculation closes on April 16. The agenda for the meeting is to consider comments submitted against D3.2. As is our practice at this stage of a project, the meeting is contingent on comments actually being submitted. If no comments are received at the close of the ballot I will announce that the meeting will be cancelled.

Thanks for your understanding of the situation.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3ba Task Force