Re: [802.3_MAINT] IEC 60825-1 and IEC 60825-2

Dear Colleagues,

A newer version of the standards mentioned has been provided to us by the IEEE staff and uploaded at the following links below. As with the prior email below, please note the information relating to the login credentials and the ANSI/IEEE agreement.