Re: [8023-POEP] Ballot pool

What is the case for someone not on the list?  (I don't want to facilitate room packing, but I also don't want this to become a closed meeting.)   I assume you will simply verify that the person has a badge to verify registration, is that correct?

--Bob

From: McCormack, Michael [mailto:mike_mccormack@ti.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 7:40 AM
To: stds-802-3-poep@ieee.org
Cc: Grow, Bob; David_Law@3com.com; wdiab@BROADCOM.COM; scarlson@hspdesign.com
Subject: Ballot pool

Colleagues:

As stated in my opening remarks, we will be conducting votes (save those without opposition) by role call.  Please look over the attached files to see that I have captured your information properly.  There are two files attached, one is Microsoft Excel 2003 SP2, the other is tab separated – other than format they are the same.  E-mail me (mike_mccormack@ti.com), not the reflector, with changes.

I will be requesting that everyone on the list see me to confirm that they have registered for the meeting, check with me during breaks with your name tag.

Cheers

Mike

Michael McCormack

Business Development Manager, Power over Ethernet Products
Texas Instruments, Power Interface Products
50 Phillippe Cote St.
Manchester, NH 03101 USA

Office: +1 603 222 8686

Mobile: +1 603 264 0146