[8023-POEP] Ballot pool

Colleagues:

As stated in my opening remarks, we will be conducting votes (save those without opposition) by role call.  Please look over the attached files to see that I have captured your information properly.  There are two files attached, one is Microsoft Excel 2003 SP2, the other is tab separated – other than format they are the same.  E-mail me (mike_mccormack@ti.com), not the reflector, with changes.

I will be requesting that everyone on the list see me to confirm that they have registered for the meeting, check with me during breaks with your name tag.

Cheers

Mike

Michael McCormack

Business Development Manager, Power over Ethernet Products
Texas Instruments, Power Interface Products
50 Phillippe Cote St.
Manchester, NH 03101 USA

Office: +1 603 222 8686

Mobile: +1 603 264 0146
Fax: +1 603 222 8580
Email: mike_mccormack@ti.com
Web Site: http://www.ti.com

Name	Employer	Affiliation	Registered
Anoop Vetteth	Cisco	Cisco
Bill Delveaux	Cisco	Cisco
Brian Hagino	TRDA	TRDA
Carl Posthuma	Alactel-Lucent	Alacatel-Lucent
Chad Jones	Cisco	Cisco
Christian Beia	STMicroelectronics	STMicroelectronics
Clay Stanford	Linear Tech	Linear Tech
David Law	3Com	3Com
Dean Huumala	Worth Electronics Midcom	W.E. Midcom
Ekrem Cengelci	Microsemi	Microsemi
Eran Bello	Microsemi	Microsemi
Frank Yang	Commscope	Commscope
Fred Schindler	Cisco	Cisco
George Claseman	Micrel	Micrel
Jacob Herbold	Jacob Herbold	Jacob Herbold
Joe Berry	Belfuse	Belfuse
Joe Dupuis	Hubbell	Hubbell
John Hess	Belfuse	Belfuse
John Jetzt	Avaya	Avaya
Keith Hopwood	Phihong	Phihong
Kirk Hayden	Akros Silicon	Akros Silicon
Larry Schorthill	NXP Semi	NXP Semi
Marius Vladah	On Semiconductor	On Semiconductor
Martin Patoka	Texas Instruments	Texas Instruments
Masaki Yasukawa	NEC Magnus	NEC Magnus
Matt Landry	SiLabs	SiLabs
Mike McCormack	Texas Instruments	Texas Instruments
Peter Johnson	Sifos Technologies	Sifos Technologies
Peter Rautenberg	Nexans DI	Nexans DI
Poldi (Paulick) Rimboim	Microsemi	Microsemi
R Y Rannow	Tyco Electronics	Tyco Electronics
Ramesh Sastry	Cisco	Cisco
Raul Lozano	Juniper Networks	Juniper Networks
Rick Frosch	Phihong	Phihong
Robert Dixon	National Semi	National Semi
Sterling vaden	SMP Data	TIA SMP
Terry Cobb	Commscope/Systimax	Commscope/Systimax
Thong Huynh	Maxim	Maxim
Thuyen Dinh	Pulse	Pulse
Valerie Maguire	Siemon	"TIA, Siemon"
Wael Diab	Broadcom	Broadcom
Yair Darshan	Microsemi	Microsemi
Yakov Belopolsky	Bel Stewart	Bel Stewart
Zach Clifton	UNH-IOL	UNH-IOL

Ballot_Pool.xls