RE: [802SEC] Death of Bluetooth?

Bob,  What exactly do you find interesting about total nonsense ???   :-)
I can't think of when I've seen an article quite this far off base.
This guy couldn't even get the acronym right, let alone the technical design

and application scenarios.  If this is the best that Wall Street has to
offer
and indicative if the kind of drivel they listen to, we're all in a world of
hurt !!!
Cable Replacement, indeed !!!   :-(

Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee