Re: [802SEC] Standards Staff Discussions

Jim-

While they are at it are they going to eliminate the complimentary paper
copies to the 802 developers also?
I fully support our motion to continue the CD-ROM as before
I fully support that you as chair act on the result of the 802 motion which
(may I remind you) you insisted that only you had the right to formulate
and put up for vote.

Geoff