[802SEC] Update on policies regarding Trademark Useage, Compliance Statement and Claims of conformance to drafts

Dear SEC,

Attached you will find the minutes from a meeting of the IEEE 802 Task Force
(me, Geoff Thompson and Howard Frazier are the 802 representatives) that was
held during the September standards board meeting with members of the
IEEE-SA staff, Standards Board and BoG.  The policies on the below items
were discussed:

	- trademark useage
	- compliance statement
	- claims of conformance to drafts
	- production of editions

Please review the attached minutes for policy guidance on each of the above
items.  If you have any questions or concerns, do not hestitate to get in
touch with me.  We will review these policies face-to-face at the upcoming
plenary session in November.

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich
Chair, IEEE 802 LMSC