RE: [802SEC] FW: IEEE article - good and bad

Buzz,

That's exactly my concern ... while balanced reporting is
clearly a good thing, to lead with (place the emphasis on)
the negative views of one person (the "train wreck" bit)
seems likely to disuade some who would otherwise adopt,
and reap the benefits of, 802 wireless standards.

I'd like to see a more postitive (yet honest) "spin" on
things coming from IEEE, rather than using FUD as a "hook"
in an effort to get readers' attention ... as you say, some
may simple read the first part, stop there, and think "I don't
think it's wise to invest in a technology that is potentially
going to become unusable in the relatively near term (which
is sort of what Hendricks implies ...)

Carl