Re: [802SEC] Deadbeat rule change proposal

Mat,

Your raise a number of the issues that I considered when trying to
decide how to structure my proposed change.  I elected to make minimal
changes to the existing text.  However, I am generally sympathetic to
your suggestions.

I agree that there should be a section on meetings.  In fact I think the
whole organization of the rules needs to reviewed, but I elected to not
undertake any portion of the that task in this proposal.  I would be
willing to work with you on such a general reorganization.

Thanks,

wlq