-----Original Message-----
From: Rigsbee, Everett O [mailto:everett.o.rigsbee@boeing.com]
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2003 4:04 PM
To: billq@attglobal.net; 802 @F2F Dawn S; darcel@facetoface-events.com;
802 @F2F Jennifer Hull; 802 Bob Heile; Bob O'Hara; 802 Howard Frazier;
Paul Nikolich (E-mail); 802 Roger B. Marks; 802 Stuart J. Kerry; Tim
Godfrey; 802. 11 Al Petrick (802-11 Al Petrick); Don Berry
Cc: 802 Exec; stuart@ok-brit.com
Subject: [802SEC] Wireless LCD Projectors for use at July plenary at
HR-SF

FYI-  I just happened to stumble across the Epson 735c Wireless LCD Projector (see attached specification sheet) and thought this might just be the thing for our future meetings, but wondered if anyone has had any experience with this unit, and has opinions on its suitability for use at IEEE 802 plenaries and interims.

It seems to be price competitive with the regular wired units, and might allow a lot more flexibility in sharing an LCD projector amongst several presenters.

Input and opinions on this notion are encouraged.

I'm working on seeing if we can get a couple of these units to use in SF for evaluation purposes.  Any support for this from our Epson folks would be seriously appreciated.   :-)

Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing - SSG
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM