Re: [802SEC] More on ArrayComm - another slide

All,

I also find slide 16 to be out of bounds with the last
slide not providing sufficient mitigation.

I would remove the following phrase on slide 16
"standards-based (IEEE 802.20)". I leave it to Ms. Wilson
to decide if the phrase "multiple large manufacturers"
is worth keeping.

With regard to the final slide, I would also change the
last bullet to something that is clearer. My reading of
this bullet is that iBURST (tm) has been proposed to
802.20 already as part of a formal process for selection
of technology. If this is not the case, then the
bullet needs to be changes.

cheers,

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@cisco.com
Distinguished Engineer,       Cisco Systems