From: Stevenson, Carl R (Carl) [mailto:carlstevenson@agere.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 11:39 AM
To: stds-802-sec@ieee.org
Subject: [802SEC] More on ArrayComm - another slide

Ms. Wilson has accused me of "attacking her personally" by "taking the slide (I sent from her presentation) out of context."

Her response to my sending what I considered to be text making inaccurate claims to the EC has been to threaten to complain to my employer.  My position is that as a member of the EC, I have a fiduciary-like duty to 802, even though this matter does not directly involve funds.

She stated the view that the last statement on the last slide of her presentation mitigates what I (and apparently others) believe to be inaccurate claims as to ArrayComm's technology being "... standards-based (IEEE 802.20) ..."

In the interest of fairness, I am attaching the last slide from her presentation with the closing statement that she believes mitigates the text from slide 16 that I sent earlier.

I disagree with her assertion that that either or both the last statement on the last slide and her verbal "clarification" in response to my question during the Q&A following her presentation "cures all ills" ... and I have told her that that is my personal view.

Regards,
Carl
 <<ArrayComm_last_slide_CITEL.ppt>>