Re: [802SEC] +++EC Email Ballot+++ENDS 29 MAR+++ motion to approve contributi...

Regarding the comments of Jerry and Mike:

*Both Jerry and Mike are opposed to the sentence that was added due
to a suggestion at the EC meeting ("Additionally, the IEEE 802.20
Working Group is developing mobile broadband wireless standards that,
upon their completion, may be submitted to Working Party 8A."). I
checked with Bob O'Hara, and he said that deleting the sentence will
resolve his comment that requested some editing of the insertion.
Given the sentiments expressed, I suggest that the sentence be
deleted.

*I agree with Mike's point (2) and would propose to accommodate it by
changing "Draft IEEE Standard 802.16e-???? " to "IEEE Draft P802.16e".

*I agree with Mike's point (3) [raised by Jerry also] and would
propose to accommodate it by deleting "and regulatory". I consider
this an editorial change; the document already says that "it is not
intended to deal with... any regulatory issues".

Roger