Re: [802SEC] +++ LMSC P&P Revision Ballot +++ LMSC Organization

Mat-

We are an organization that is in the business of commenting on documents.
Just why is it that we are not using any of the tools that we have developed and debugged over the years for comment on your P&P documents?

        - Please put line numbers on your drafts

        - Please specify how you want us to submit comments
          (I would suggest Roger's tool from 802.16)

Last paragraph on page 2, the text:
"The LMSC Chair may appoint new non-voting hibernating Working Group chairs to replace vacancies may be appointed by the LMSC chair as soon as practical, and which will be affirmed by the LMSC Executive Committee at the next Plenary meeting."

is problematical because it says that the EC "will" do something, as opposed to a choice that they will be given. It should say something like:

"...as practical, subject to confirmation by the LMSC Executive Committee at the next Plenary meeting."

Sincerely,

Geoff