Re: [802SEC] +++ LMSC P&P Revision Ballot +++ LMSC Procedures a nd Policies

Mat-

We are an organization that is in the business of commenting on documents.
Just why is it that we are not using any of the tools that we have developed and debugged over the years for comment on your P&P documents?

        - Please put line numbers on your drafts

        - Please specify how you want us to submit comments
          (I would suggest Roger's tool from 802.16)

New text, bottom of page 3:
"WG meetings shall not be scheduled to coincide with the time of the tutorial programs."

should be changed to:

"Meetings of TAGs, Working Groups, or their sub-groups shall not be scheduled to overlap with the time of the tutorial programs."

On page 2 where it is proposed to remove the text that says:
"In the vote tally, Approve votes (and Abstain votes) include those votes that were initially Disapprove where the voter has accepted the resolution of the voter's comments and changed the vote to Approve (or Abstain). Disapprove votes include only those votes where some comment resolutions have not been accepted by the voter and the voter continues to disapprove."

I object to the removal, further I would like to add text that requires that any motion not accompanied by the required data will be removed from the agenda. Any approval granted to a motion that does not have the required data shall be reversed.

Sincerely,

Geoff