[802SEC] EC member presentations are due to me no later than close of business on Friday 15 July

Dear EC members,

My request to start the opening EC meeting was met with a 'somewhat' negative response from you, so we will start at 8am as usual and finish by 10:30am.

The opening plenary meeting will remain scheduled from 11am to noon, but it will most likely last until 12:15 or so.  In order to utilize our plenary meeting time most effectively I need all your presentation materials ahead of time, so we can use a single pc to drive the displays and save the switching time.  Since we don't have much time per EC member (5 min max), please limit your presentations to the highest executive summary possible.  To me, this means the presentation contains only the following information:
0) top level overview of the WG/TAG charter,
1) summary of work completed work since last meeting,
2) status of work in progress,
3) indentify new work that may start this session,
4) brief schedule for the week.

Please send the presentations you plan on presenting at the opening plenary meeting to me by the end of the day Friday 15 July.  Ideally, they should be in pdf format, but if all you can provide is powerpoint format, I will take that as well.

Regards,

--Paul