[802SEC] Mat's documents for closing EC meeting

Folks,

Attached please find all my documents for the closing EC meeting.  This
includes

VC1_22072005_ Closing_EC_Motions.ppt

            My current slides for the meeting

VC1_22072005_PandP_Revisions_for_Approval.zzz

            Zip file of all current P&P revisions for approval

            Change 'zzz' to 'zip' in file name when you save

VC1_22072005_PandP_Revision_for_Ballot.doc

            Proposed P&P revisions for ballot

Note that no text in ANY of the P&P revisions for approval have changed
since Monday.  I have partitioned some of the original ballots so that
text of concern to some members of the EC may be voted separately.  The
rationale for 'division of the question' will be explained in each case.
Other than that, everything is the same.

In the motions to approve the changes (contained in my slide set), I
have included some small changes directly on the slide based on comments
from various EC members.  They will be explained during presentation.

It is my intent NOT to review any of the text in the P&P Revisions for
Approval file.  There simply is not enough time.  All that material has
been available since Monday and unless the LMSC Chair insists I will not
open the files and debate them on the floor or this meeting.  Any
changes since Monday are included directly in the motions themselves.

See everyone in a while.

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Senior Member Technical Staff