Re: [802SEC] BPL Project

Steve-

Thanks for your reply.
I will see if I can pursue it. I do believe that the issue is a larger
issue than just this project. I think it is a matter of a deficiency in
IEEE internal provisions for coordination, which are weak at best.

I'm not worried about access to the process for my company (or my own views
via my company). I am worried about 802's ability as a (legitimate)
materially interested party to express its opinion on the upper layer
issues on this project, even though I expect most of the controversy to
surround PHY and transmission media issues.

Geoff