Re: [802SEC] Situation in New Orleans

This is on the Hyatt Regency New Orleans web page:
(From http://neworleans.hyatt.com/property/index.jhtml)

Hyatt is in the process of alerting its customers who have reservations through March 31, 2006 that the hotel will not be able to accommodate them and that all cancellation fees will be waived. In addition, Hyatt's national sales force have contacted all meeting planners who have programs scheduled at Hyatt Regency New Orleans between now and March 31, and are in the process of assisting these groups with relocation to other destinations.

I expect that at this point the hotel and Hyatt are dealing with the nearer term guests and meetings first, but it sounds likely that we will have to use an alternative.

Regards,
Pat