Re: [802SEC] +++ LMSC P&P Revision Ballot +++ Editorial

I vote Approve.

I would like to be clear that I am voting on the
changes as balloted. I am not voting on Mat's
proposed "more extensive" changes. I think that
we have a very hazy picture here as to what we
are voting upon. This is a bad thing.

I also think that the "more extensive" proposal
goes too far beyond the changes approved for
ballot in November.

Roger