Re: [802SEC] +++ LMSC P&P Revision Comment Resolution +++ WG Plenary

Dear ECer's,

Below please find my notes from the recent comment resolution session we
held.  Attached please find the text for this change with one minor
revision.  It was felt that the term 'Full WG Interim' would be more
confusing than just 'WG Interim' so the word 'full' was removed.  Other
than that the text is identical.

Note that I will be unable to attend the closing EC meeting this session
due to personal issues.  Pat Thaler has agreed to bring my closing
motions forward at that meeting.

I would like to make Pat's job as light as possible.  There is only one
paragraph of text in this change.  Please review it now.  If you are
going to object, please say so now, and suggest any remedies you desire.
I believe it is an improvement over what we have now.  While more could
be done, it would be more difficult to develop consensus.  So I support
the current change as a good start and encourage others to do the same.
If needed, we can make further changes down the road.

Thanks,

Mat

Comment Resolution Teleconference on 'WG Plenary' LMSC P&P Revision
ballot

Held 2/9/06 @ 12 EST

Attendees:

Steve Shellhammer

Mike Lynch

Carl Stevenson

Bob Grow

Matthew Sherman

Minutes:

Discussed WG Plenary revision ballot

            Mat will post revised document based on discussions

Other topics:

Discussed Use of WG/TAG (Editorial):

            Most support WG rather than WG/TAG

            Mat will straw poll

Discussed document number system (Clause 19):.

Note that this clause specifies both file name and document

Errors in current text:

                        i should not have a '/'

                        What happened to yy and m

            Recommended changes