[802SEC] +++ LMSC P&P Revision Comment Resolution +++ Editorial

Folks,

As announced there will be a telecon to discuss comment resolution on
the WG Plenary ballot.  I have scheduled both Webex and teleconference.

The details are below.  If I develop any additional recommended
resolutions prior to the call I will circulate them on the reflector.

Regards,

Mat

Meeting Details:

Topic: LMSC P&P editorial change