From: Stuart J. Kerry [mailto:stuart@OK-BRIT.COM]
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 1:07 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [802SEC] +++urgent ***NEW*** EC Email Ballot approve
expenditure of 68.7k to upgrade the network+++ tentative results

Paul,

Therefore I ask both Buzz and Mike via this email as an acknowledgement of
my view from their previous emails "all appropriate LMSC and IEEE policies
have been met". Which should be a very simple email, THEN I will vote
approve without condition.

Lastly, I will state that I believe that a world class standards making
organization such as ours, must have the tools that allow our organization
to be  efficient or in this particular case more efficient, and therefore
this network upgrade is necessary, which was expressed by members at
previous sessions.

/ Stuart