From: Paul Nikolich [mailto:paul.nikolich@ATT.NET]
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 1:20 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802SEC] Request for Assistance from IEEE 802 - Emergency
Services Location Identification

Dear EC members,

A few weeks ago I received a request from Doug Rollender asking if there
was any interest in supporting emergency service location identification
capability in 802 standards.  I told him I didn't think so, but I would
share his request with the EC.  It is copied below.  If you think there
may be synergy with you group, please respond directly to Doug.

Regards,

--Paul