[802SEC] +++++++++++++ Proposed Resolution for 'WG Plenary' P&P Revision

Folks,

Attached please find the current proposed resolution for this change
based on discussions tonight.  My PDF maker is broken, so I'm using
word.  The only change is that we replaced 3 session for the
announcement time frame to 11 months.  The thought process was that 3
session could be as little as 10 months, and people wanted closer to a
year.  This was reduced to 11 months to allow time for preparing the
announcement once the decision on a venue was made.

I you are going to vote against this, please let me know in advance.
Once again, I encourage people to support it since it is better than
what we currently have.  We can always do further refinements later.

Thanks,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Senior Member Technical Staff
BAE SYSTEMS, CNIR
Office: +1 973.633.6344
email: matthew.sherman@baesystems.com

802.0-WG_Plenary_-_LMSC_P&P_Revision_Propose Resolution_060305_r0.doc