Re: [802SEC] Brian Ford and 802

________________________________

From: Worstell,Harry R (Harry)
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 8:49 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Cc: Jim.Worsham@BellSouth.com
Subject: FW: Brian Ford and 802

Dear Working Group Chairs,

I have had a request (below) from Jim Worsham of Bell South to remove
Brian Ford
from all 802 reflectors. Brian passed away  February 4, 2006.
He has already been remove from the IEEE 802.11 reflectors.
Brian was involved in the work of 802.11n, and he will be sorely
missed by his colleague in our WG. On Monday March 6th,
the IEEE 802.11 Working Group held a moment of silence
for Brian.

Best regards,
Harry Worstell
Vice Chair, IEEE 802.11 WG