From: owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org]
On Behalf Of Roger B. Marks
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 12:02 PM
To: wk3c@WK3C.COM
Cc: stds-802-sec@IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] [802SEC] EC electronic ballot on 802.22 press
release

Carl,

If this were a recirc, I think it would be fine to send around a
marked-up copy for review.
However, in a new ballot, I think that the voters need to see a clean
copy. Otherwise, I think you introduce unnecessary ambiguity add make
the task of the voters unnecessarily complicated.

Since you had already distributed a preview copy, I understand why you
wanted to show markups. But, on principle, I think it is important that
the ballot group members see a clean copy and know that this is the
document they are voting to approve.

Regards,

Roger