[802SEC] Conditional Approval report regarding P802.16/Conformance04 to RevCom

Dear EC Colleagues:

I am writing to report on the status of P802.16/Conformance04, per
the Clause 20 Conditional Approval granted on 10 March 2006.

The recirc, including the review of P802.16/Conformance04/D7, ran from
13-28 April. The conditions have been met. Only one comment was
received; it was a coordination comment from IEEE editorial staff
noting that the draft "Has met all editorial requirements.

No new Disapprove votes were received. Several voters flipped to
Approve during the recirc. The final recirc result was 121
affirmative, 2 negative (98.4% approval). However, after further
discussion, the two Disapprove voters both subsequently announced
that they were also flipping to Approve, with no change to the draft.
I consider the approval to be 100%.

Accordingly, I will submit D7 to RevCom.

Regards,

Roger

P.S. I preferred the old P&P numbering system, in which conditional
approval was defined in "Procedure 10". Nowadays, it Clause
something-or-other, changing from meeting to meeting as the P&P gets
updated..