Re: [802SEC] +++ LMSC P&P Revision Ballot Results +++ Document Numbers

Dear EC members,

Below you will find the final results on this ballot.  Note that while
the ballot has only one disapprove vote, it would fail due to lack of
response at the final vote.  Please let me know if you see any errors in
the accounting.

I will develop proposed resolutions to the comments and hold an LMSC P&P
review session Sunday night before the plenary.

Thanks & Regards,

Mat

Voters                  DNV   DIS   APP   ABS   Comments Provided?

00 Paul Nikolich                    APP

01 Mat Sherman                      APP

02 Pat Thaler          DNV

03 Buzz Rigsbee         DNV

04 Bob O'Hara                       APP

05 John Hawkins         DNV

06 Tony Jeffree                     APP

07 Bob Grow                         APP

08 Stuart Kerry                     APP

09 Bob Heile            DNV

10 Roger Marks                DIS               Yes

11 Mike Takefman        DNV

12 Mike Lynch           DNV

13 Steve Shellhammer                APP

14 Jerry Upton          DNV

15 Vivek Gupta          DNV

16 Carl Stevenson                   APP

---+++---+++---+++---+++---+++---+++---+++---+++---+++---

TOTALS                   DNV  DIS  APP  ABS

total:                  -09- -01- -07- -00-

Ballot Comments:

Roger B. Marks [r.b.marks@ieee.org]                         Mon
5/29/2006 8:10 AM

I believe that the existing document numbering requirement is an
excellent feature of our P&P and that it should be observed, not
deleted. The 802.16 WG has always followed the defined scheme closely
(although not fully). It has worked very well for us. I think that a
common document numbering system would make it easier for our members to
locate the documents of other WGs and TAGs. I think that would be good
for 802 as a whole.

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Senior Member Technical Staff
BAE SYSTEMS, NES