Re: [802SEC] P802.3av PAR for July consideration

Bob,

Regarding your Point 1, you might consider amending your proposed
text in Item 7.4. That's because the "IEEE-SA STANDARDS BOARD WORKING
GUIDE FOR THE PROJECT AUTHORIZATION REQUEST (PAR) FORM":
	http://standards.ieee.org/guides/par/parinstruction.html
has a slightly different definition of the interpretation of an
unspecified year:

"Note: If the year is left blank, the document authorized by this PAR
shall be considered to be a modification of the approved base
standard and all of its approved amendments and corrigenda that
exists at the initiation of the ballot invitations."

You might considered using this text (or a grammatically correct
version of it).

Roger