[802SEC] updated affiliation for IEEE 802 records

Paul,

My affiliation is changing. As of 26 June 2006, I will be an employee
of NextWave Broadband, Inc.

Accordingly, I have sent the 802 EC Recording secretary an updated
statement of affiliation for my IEEE 802 activities.

Regards,

Roger

Roger Marks, Ph.D.
Senior Vice President - Industry Relations
NextWave Broadband, Inc. <http://NextWave.com>