[802SEC] IEEE Standards process course.

Dear Colleagues,

I have sent the following information out a couple of times, but it
doesn't seem to be making it through the reflector. I'm going to try
once more.

The IEEE Standards Process course is ready for use.

This course covers the IEEE standards development process including
getting a PAR; creating a draft; sponsor balloting and maintaining your
standard. The course takes about 3 hours to complete. You don't have to
do it all in one sitting. You can leave and return to where you left
off. Once you register, you will have access to the course for a week or
until 2 days after you complete the course, whichever is sooner.
Question or problem reports can be sent to ieee802training@ieee.org.

To take the course by enrolling at
http://www.avilar.com/webmentor/campuses/IEEE

If all the seats in the course fill, you will be put on a wait list and
emailed when a seat is available. There are some seats that are not self
registered. If you are a new leader or have some other urgent need to
take the course, please as your Working Group or TAG chair to forward a
note requesting a seat. To register you, I will need your name, phone
number and email address.

Regards,
Pat Thaler
IEEE 802 2nd Vice-Chair