[802SEC] Clause 20 Report regarding P802.16k to Sponsor Ballot

To: 802 EC
cc: 802.16 reflector

Dear EC Colleagues:

I am writing to report on the status of P802.16k, per the Clause 20
Conditional Approval granted on 21 July.

The Working Group Letter Ballot Recirculation #22a, including the
review of P802.16k/D2, ran from 31 July - 15 August. The final report
is here:
	http://ieee802.org/16/netman/ballot22/report22.html

The conditions have been met. No new Disapprove votes were received
during recirculation. One comment was received; it was a new
Disapprove comment from a previous Disapprove voter requesting an
editorial clarification in the document's Abstract to ensure that
readers are aware that the document being amended (802.1D) was
previously amended by 802.17a. We agreed to the change and prepared
draft P802.16k/D2a, in which we also incorporated additional
frontmatter. No technical changes were made. The commenter accepted
the change and flipped to Approve.

Accordingly, I have submitted P802.16k/D2a for Sponsor Ballot.

Regards,

Roger

Roger B. Marks <mailto:r.b.marks@ieee.org>
Chair, IEEE 802.16 Working Group on Broadband Wireless Access <http://