Re: [802SEC] 802.20 Affiliation Statements

The notes on the examples of affiliation list a real company name
instead of ZQXW.

-----Original Message-----
From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List *****
[mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Sherman, Matthew J. (US SSA)
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 7:08 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802SEC] 802.20 Affiliation Statements

Fellow EC Members,

Paul asked me to get the ball rolling on collection of affiliation
statements in 802.20.  We formed an 'Affiliations Review Committee'
(ARC) from members of the EC who were interested.  Attached please find
two documents we developed for distribution to 802.20 to facilitate
collection of the affiliation data for your review.

At this point I am waiting for Paul to pull the trigger on next steps.

Best Regards,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Senior Member Technical Staff
BAE Systems Network Enabled Solutions (NES)
Office: +1 973.633.6344
email: matthew.sherman@baesystems.com

This list is maintained by Listserv.