Re: [802SEC] 802 Banking account proposal

John-

Bill's set of excellent questions triggered a question for me regarding his
question #2, see below.

At 10:58 AM 10/27/2006 , Bill Quackenbush wrote:
>John,
>
>The additional questions that I would be asking the IEEE include the
>following:
>
>         1) What if any are the restrictions on the life of a
> concentration banking account and will there be any change in the account
> number or other identification of the account during the life of the account?
>
>         2) Can a hotel or other organization with which 802 needs to
> establish an account/credit get confirmation of the 802 account and other
> appropriate 802 account specific information as can be obtained from an
> independent bank account?

I am curious as to the credibility (from a hotel or other vendor's point of
view) of somebody at the IEEE vs. talking to a bank when seeking to
establish our credit worthiness. It seems to me this might be an issue. I
assume that if our banking is concentrated that our vendors can not call
the bank directly for information on a sub-account. If we expect that this
sub-account information is to be available directly from the bank then we
need to definitively establish that this will be the case.

Geoff