[802SEC] meeting room estimates for January 2008

Dear EC Colleagues

I am trying to get an estimate on the number of meeting rooms you think you
might need for the January 2008 all 802 Interim.  Since meeting rooms cost
in non USA venues, I am trying to get a sense of the minimum requirements
you can live.  My swag is below.  Please confirm or modify. I am trying to
get some numbers by DFW so I would appreciate it if you could get me this
info in the next couple of days.

802.1    1
802.3    2
802.11  5
802.15  2
802.16  1
802.17  1
802.18  1
802.19  1
802.20  1
802.21  1
802.22  2
office    1
network room  1

Thanks

Bob

Bob Heile, Ph.D
Chairman, ZigBee Alliance
Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Personal Area Networks
11 Louis Road
Attleboro, MA  02703   USA
Mobile: +1-781-929-4832
email:   bheile@ieee.org