[802SEC] Audio Visual work in 802.1 and 802.11

Tony, Stuart,

At the opening EC it was agreed the 802.1 and 802.11 WG would make sure each was aware of what the other is doing regarding audio/visual technical activities.  Tony, I know Michael Johas Teener <Mikejt@BROADCOM.COM> it the lead in your group.  Stuart, who is Michael's equivalent?  I forget the person's name.  Maybe it was TK Tan?

Also--what is the plan to keep the two activities 'in touch' (for lack of a better phrase.)

Regards,

--Paul